- Open TCAdmin and visit your server's control panel
- Press Mod Manager. Inside the mod manager, under Administration, press install on Ulib
- After Ulib, install ULX
- Go back to the control panel, then press Web Console
- In the box at the bottom, enter your RCON password which you set when purchasing your server, or can be found in Configuration Files in the server.cfg
- While on your server, enter in the box ulx adduser yoursteamname superadmin
- You will have been added to the superadmin group on your server
- Enter in chat "!menu" or in console "ulx menu" to access ULX
How to Install ULX and make yourself superadmin
In this article we will explain how to use FTP on the TCAdmin Panel, as well as through a FTP...How to Create a Workshop Collection, and a workshop.lua/resource.lua
In this article, we will explain how to set up a Steam Workshop Collection, link it to your...How to add a password to join your server
Visit the TCAdmin Control Panel for your server Press Configuration Files, then then press...How do I access my new server?
After your first invoice payment is paid, and one of our team accept your order, your server will...How to create a mapcycle
If you are struggling with creating a mapcycle for your server, please follow the steps below:...